ICCBR is the premier, annual meeting of the CBR community and the leading international conference on this topic. The theme for the ICCBR 2016 is Creativity. ICCBR 2016 is co-located with the Fourth International Conference on Design and Creativity.
- The conference program is available.
- Workshop submission deadlines have been extended.
- Registration is now open.
- The invited speakers are confirmed.
- The calls are available.
- The AI Communications Journal has agreed to publish a special issue based on selected revised papers from ICBBR 2016.
The ICCBR 2016 Conference will take place October 31, 2016 - November 2, 2016
Paper submission deadline:
May 15th, 2016
Notification of acceptance:
July 1st, 2016
July 29nd, 2016
July 31st, 2016
Notification of acceptance: September 5th, 2016
Camera-ready copies: September 23rd, 2016
- Proposal submission deadline:
April 29, 2016
- Notification of acceptance:
May 13th, 2016
- Computational Analogy: submission
- Synergies Between CBR and Knowledge Discovery: submission extended to August 23rd
- Reasoning about Time in CBR - RATIC: title and keywords by August 10th, submission deadline August 23rd
- Process-Oriented CBR: submission extended to August 23rd
- Computer Cooking Contest: submission August 29th